Monday, January 2, 2012

Books Released: January 1-8

Every Monday (with some exceptions) I will post books coming out this week. If you have a book coming out and would like me to mention it during its release week, please click here for more details.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: 1/3/2012
Genre: YA Science Fiction
Add to your Goodreads List here.
This book looks so interesting!

Switched by Amanda Hocking
Release Date: 1/3/2012
Genre: YA Fantasy
Add to your Goodreads List here.
I have the former version, but I haven't read it yet.

It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake
Release Date: 1/3/2012
Genre: Fantasy Mystery
Add to your Goodreads List here.
 I just finished her Trouble Under the Tree under her name Heather Webber. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Have you heard about any new releases? Do you think you'll read any of these?