Thursday, April 12, 2012

K is for . . . #atozchallenge





For the A to Z Challenge, I will be featuring up to three authors per letter (via their last name). Some of the authors responded to my request for authors to promote. Others, I found. Please check them out and their books. Thank you!

I decided to mention John Koelsch as our "K" author. I know John personally through Valley Writers. Back in October 2011, I reviewed his Vietnam war novel Mickey 6.


Our "K" Author

Koelsch, John
John Koelsch served as a Combat Platoon Leader in Vietnam. He was awarded a Combat Infantryman’s Badge, the Bronze Star with “V” Device for Valor, and the Purple Heart with Oak Leaf Cluster. In 2009, 2010, and 2011 he experienced positive results in the National Veterans Creative Arts Competition writing in various forms. John currently resides in Salem, Virginia with his wife Nancy Wheeler.

Link: Smashwords
 

Now, if you like fantasy flash fiction, please visit my other blog participating in the challenge: Cherie Reich - Author. To find the other participants, click here.