Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Surrounded by Books Reviews Closing Its Doors

It is with a great deal of sadness for me to announce that this will be the last blog post on Surrounded by Books Reviews.

I started this blog back in August 2010. Since then I have reviewed almost 200 books. I have participated in memes such as Teaser Tuesdays and Waiting on Wednesday. We have almost 200 blog followers and over 30,000 page views. It's been a great time, and I don't regret for a second for creating this blog.

However, creating material for two blogs has gotten to be too much over the years. At one point I was posting eight times a week between the two blogs. Lately, I had been posting four times a week on two blogs, and it still didn't give me as much time as I'd like to do everything. I had to make a choice, so unfortunately Surrounded by Books Reviews has to close.

But I do hope you'll follow me over at my other blog, Cherie Reich - Author. I will mainly be posting on Wednesdays there. On the fourth Wednesday of the month, I will be posting book reviews (along with my bookworm ratings) on my other blog in my segment Bookworm News, so I will still be reading and reviewing, just not here. You can also follow my reviews on Goodreads.

Thank you for reading this blog, and I hope you've found a new book or two to read during these years.