Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: GUARDIAN by Rachel Morgan

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
Guardian by Rachel Morgan
58% of ARC Kindle copy

I'm tired and in pain and beginning to lose feeling in my fingertips. And I'm worried about how Filigree will fend for himself if I don't make it home; his supply of roasted nixles won't last more than a few days.

Do you have a teaser? If so, leave it or the link in the comments.