Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What Would You Do and a Request of my own


Hello, fellow blog followers!

As we near August and this blog’s birthday, I’ve been thinking about what to do about this blog. I love putting my reviews up here in one spot, but I think it needs more. I want to ask you what you would like to see on this blog.

Would you like to see book promos?

More contests?

Author interviews?

New books featured?

Let me know, so I can improve this blog.

Also, if you look to your left, you can see I have a LONG list of books to review. I am only one person. I have two choices. One, I can close review submissions until September where I won’t accept any more books to review until then. By the way, if I’ve already said I would review your book, you’re safe. I will still get to your book. Two, I can ask if one of you would like to share the load and become a book reviewer for Surrounded by Books Reviews. Personally, I hate to turn people away, but as I said, I’m one person and I don’t know if I can handle much more until I get through what I have on my plate, so to speak.

So, if you would like to become a book reviewer for Surrounded by Books Reviews, please send an email at cherie.reich at gmail.com. No experience is necessary, but I would need you to send a sample review you’ve written.

If I get any takers within the next week or two, I’ll keep review submissions open. If not, then I’ll have to close until September.

Thank you for dropping by and reading my reviews. I hope you’ve found some new books out there.