Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Closed to Review Requests

Yes, folks, I'm once again closed to review requests. I'm booked through March 2012, so I will re-open requests in April 2012.

There are a few exceptions to this rule. If I request to review your book, then of course, I'll review it. If I have already requested your book, then you are on my schedule, so nothing will change. If I have reviewed a book of yours before, then please do contact me at cherie.reich (at) gmail(dot)com to see if I have time to squeeze your review in.

In other words, I'm closed to unsolicited requests of those from authors I have not reviewed before.

I will have promotional spots available, especially for those authors with new releases coming out within the next few months. Please fill out the release date promotion form, so I can spread the word about your book.

Also, in April 2012, I am planning to participate in the A to Z Blogging Challenge where I will showcase authors. Please stay tune for more details coming in February/March 2012.

I apologize for having to close requests down so quickly after opening them in September, but I am one person and can usually read just one book a week. I don't want authors to have to wait longer than necessary for reviews, so I feel this is necessary.

I want to thank you for following this blog, and I hope you find some new books to add to your to-be-read lists.