Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for . . . #atozchallenge





For the A to Z Challenge, I will be featuring up to three authors per letter (via their last name). Some of the authors responded to my request for authors to promote. Others, I found. Please check them out and their books. Thank you!

If you've been blogging for a while, you might've come across Roland Yeomans and his blog Writing in the Crosshairs. He's a prolific writer and always seems willing to help someone out.


Our "Y" Author 

Yeomans, Roland
Dreamer. Writer. Believer in the worth of each soul I meet. It is not so bad a thing to have been born with the gift of laughter and the knowledge that the world is mad.

Links: Blog  Amazon Page

Now, if you like fantasy flash fiction, please visit my other blog participating in the challenge: Cherie Reich - Author. To find the other participants, click here.