Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for Nina Quinn series by Heather Webber

 

For 2013's Ato Z Challenge, I am talking about book series, particularly some favorite series as well as series I've been waiting to read for a LONG time. 

Q is for ... Nina Quinn series by Heather Webber

I read Trouble Under the Tree in December 2011 and loved it. Since then, I’ve been hoping to read the previous Nina Quinn mysteries. They’re cozy mysteries and so much fun. Nina is so quirky, and I enjoy Heather Webber’s easy-going reading style. By the way, in Trouble Under the Tree, there is a delicious hot chocolate recipe in it. I recommend it.

When landscape designer Nina Quinn agrees to deck the halls of Christmastowne, an indoor Christmas village, little did she know how dirty the job would be.

Christmastowne has been plagued by mishaps. Someone’s stealing toy donations, cutting lines to the security system, starting fires, and poisoning the poinsettias. Worst of all, Nina’s neighbor, Fairlee McCorkle (aka Mrs. Claus) is found murdered under Christmastowne’s enormous decorated tree.

The deeper Nina digs for clues to unwrap a killer, the more she discovers that some secrets are best left buried in the past.

Click here to read my review.