Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zimiamvia series by E.R. Eddison

 

For 2013's A to Z Challenge, I am talking about book series, particularly some favorite series as well as series I've been waiting to read for a LONG time.

Z is for ... Zimiamvia series by E.R. Eddison

I’ve never heard of this series before, but it was hard to come up with one starting with a Z. It looks really cool, though, and who am I to argue with J.R.R. Tolkien. *grins*

A classic work of unsurpassed imagination, from the author J.R.R. Tolkien called "the greatest and most convincing writer of invented worlds that I have read". Unavailable since 1978, the three books of Zimiamvia--the magical realm where noble warriors, treacherous villains, and beautiful ladies go when they die--now come together in one magnificent volume.