Thursday, April 14, 2011

Review Requests and Changes in Blogging

If you have visited the blog site in a few weeks, you will notice I've made some changes to it. I updated its look, and I added a page on how to request a review, which I'll also post below. My queue is growing, so it might take me a while to get to some of the longer works.

Before on the blog, I  posted when I had read and reviewed a book. Now, I will try to have a review every Monday. If I notice I have quite a few books reviewed but not posted yet, then I might add another day to the week to post reviews. So, please be on the look out for new reviews on Mondays.

I love being able to read and review so many different books. It's great. Best of all, I like to promote authors and their books.

Thank you for following and I hope you find a new book to read.

Cherie


How to Request a Review:
Do you have a book out? Need a review? I'm happy to help out my fellow authors. I am partial to mysteries, horror, and fantasy from middle grade to adult, but I enjoy other types of books as well. Send me an email to cherie.reich @ gmail.com (remove spaces) and mention the name of your book and a brief description of what it is about. I will try to get back to you within a day or so.

If I agree to review your book, please send it either as a PDF, MOBI, or PRC file, so I can upload it to my Kindle. I will accept hardback/paperback books to review, if you wish. The purchase link I choose is often for Amazon.com. If you have another place you wish me to mention, please send me that link.

I do have a queue of books to review. If you need the review for a particular time, I can usually shift things around, but please give me at least a month beforehand, if possible.

After I read and review, I will send you a link to the review through email as well as post the review on this blog, Goodreads, and Amazon. I might later feature your book and the review on my personal blog or Raven and the Writing Desk. I will also tweet and Facebook about it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.